Friday, October 10, 2014

INTRODUCTION - #BRANDIDENTITY



#FutureAssured
For the records, my name is Abiodun Mabadeje (a.k.a. #Abbeylosophy), that I believe you already know.

A few days back I had a chat with a friend whom I have not seen in years, but has been a contact on Facebook for some time.

She asked, “Are you a pastor?” 

I responded, “Do I look that much like one?” (Thinking she had drawn her view and question from my Facebook profile picture).

Then she noted, “From your posts and comments on Facebook that’s why I asked.”

“No, I’m not. I do public speaking with a strong bias for motivations” I wrote.

“But do you go to minister in churches?” She inquired further.

“Yes I do” was my response.

To clear the air and all doubts and misconceptions that anyone reading this may have about me and what I do, is the reason for this #INTRODUCTION.

I am not a pastor in the sense of gathering people every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening and ministering to them. But in the sense of what Ephesians 4:11-12 says about ministry gifts, then you say I am – “… some pastors and teachers.”

Basically I do ONE THING - #PEOPLEEMPOWERMENT/HUMANCAPITALDEVELOPMENT.
This I do via the instrumentality of #WORDS – spoken/written

#SPOKENWORDS

The stage/platform is where I utilize this in form of:

-        -  Motivational Speaking
-        -  Training/Coaching
-       -   Ministering (If you like call it preaching)
-        -  Compering (MCing) and
-       -   Acting (My first love – over #25years and counting. See some pictures here https://www.facebook.com/abiodun.mabadeje/photos_all)

#WRITTENWORDS

My slogan here is “The barrel of pen is stronger than the barrel of gun.” - #Abbeylosophy

I do this via such media as:

-         - Books (authored 7)
-         - Newsletter (called Motivation.Com)
-         - Blogging (www.abiodunmabadeje2.blogspot.com)
-         - Article writing for several publications – newspapers, magazines and some online platforms too.
-         - Publishing business (Hedge Publishing, registered with CAC and over 25 titles published for other authors).

Now I believe you know what I do and I also believe you know that there is SOMETHING I can do for YOU.

For services in any of the above mentioned areas contact me immediately:
234 – 8135891291, BB – 7445F1FE, abiodun.mabadeje@gmail.com

READ FULL PROFILE @
http://www.abiodunmabadeje2.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment